HYTE Y60 Mid-Tower
- A new build should feel new
- 3-Piece panoramic glass with 3-times more satisfying plastic wrap removal.
- We know how much you just spent on that GPU, so we threw in the riser cable.
- Cold floor cooling keeps thermals lower than a partly cloudy day with a light breeze and you without your jacket.
- Check out this crown molding right there.
No corner pillar. The Y60 features a 3-piece panoramic tempered glass design for the ultimate photo and display potential. See your build the way it was meant to be seen from the left or right side of your desk with a simple turn.
Exclusively Vertical GPU Mounted
Why would you want to see your graphics card any other way?
Included PCIE 4.0 Riser Cable
A protective riser cable canopy integrates beautifully into the case, allowing for half-height PCIE cards behind the throne of the vertical graphics card. The protective shroud is the first of its kind, made specifically for the Y60.
Segment cables from thermal components and turn your PC into a work of art.
Cold Floor Cooling
Eliminate hot spots with sweeping lateral vents from fans tastefully tucked into the basement of the Y60.
The three pre-installed Flow FE12 fans with fluid-dynamic bearings provide whisper-quiet operation.